This past weekend, we traveled a few hours west to the town we used to live in before we moved here a couple of years ago. Back when Aubrie was a baby, we used to host a small group Bible study in our home. At that time, we were the only couple who had any kids and last weekend, we had a reunion with most of the people from our old small group, along with some additional friends and it was so much fun! And as you can see, we really increased our numbers! We are definitely not the only ones with kids now! :)
We met for a picnic at a local playground and although conversation was difficult at times in the process of trying to locate and keep track of all our children, we had so much fun seeing each other. At one point, I was trying to locate Kayley for the 57th time and guess where I found her? Running down to the beach, totally nude. Yup, that's my Kayley.
Here's our attempt at a group picture:

This is Aubrie and her good friend, Madison. Aubrie had her first real sleepover at Madison's house on Saturday night and from what I heard, they had a total blast! My friend, Kristin was so sweet to have her over and it was so much fun to hear about their fun night together. This is one of the pictures she took of them that night.

A group of cuties

My two favorite guys

Good buddies!

Funny faces

The kids! Christian had an interest in his little buddy, Cameron as you can see in this picture. (He's the one in the green and white striped shirt -- third one from the left)
3 comments:
looks like fun! I just love friends :)
Fun times! Madison has asked me everyday this past week, "When can I go stay at Aubrie's house?!"
Too bad we live the distance apart that we do!
I enjoyed bringing the pictures to full-screen size and getting a good look at the whole crowd!
Post a Comment