
We're all going stir crazy around here since it's freezing outside and we're stuck in the house. But, yesterday, I managed to keep the girls busy for a little while by filling a baking dish with water and letting them have their little dolls go swimming in it at the table. They got a couple little doll houses for Christmas and they've been having a lot of fun with them. And it was even more fun with the pool. Thanks to my mom for this idea!
3 comments:
Madison does this a lot! It also keeps her entertained for quite awhile, and I always keep a towel handy because she tends to get a bit messy with the water.
P.S. I notice that Aubrie is wearing a tank top. I had to chuckle because Madison was wearing her swimsuit today, on a 30 below day! :-)
What a great idea, Lesley! I'll have to have my girls do that, too.
Thanks for your last comment on my post about femininity. Always feel free to comment even if you don't have a resource to recommend--I just love hearing what you think!
God bless. :)
Post a Comment