How sweet your kids are!! I had to laugh when I read your blog about your daily activites! Sounds like our house! I only get to stay home with the kids 3-4 days a week, and I love it. I agree, the kids are so precious, and work will always be there where your kids are only little once. OH, and you aren't the only one! I so many times look around at the end of the day and think...what did I get accomplished around the house?! And the laundry I did get washed, and folded...is too quickly replaced by more laundry! I am going to take a picture the next time the laundry basket is completely empty being it only lasts for about 10 minutes before something needs to be laundered again!
1 comment:
How sweet your kids are!! I had to laugh when I read your blog about your daily activites! Sounds like our house! I only get to stay home with the kids 3-4 days a week, and I love it. I agree, the kids are so precious, and work will always be there where your kids are only little once. OH, and you aren't the only one! I so many times look around at the end of the day and think...what did I get accomplished around the house?! And the laundry I did get washed, and folded...is too quickly replaced by more laundry! I am going to take a picture the next time the laundry basket is completely empty being it only lasts for about 10 minutes before something needs to be laundered again!
Post a Comment