She's such a cutie (as are your other two also!). I'm just getting caught up on the blog happenings - I'm sorry to hear about all of the waiting and frustration that happened with your house. Having three little ones (and homeschooling too!) must have made the situation even more trying. I'm glad that things are ok now, and that you have peace about the situation. Oh, do I sympathize (I don't know if that's the best word in this case, but I think you know what I mean)about learning contentment through difficult situations! ...It's good in the end though, isn't it? ;o) I pray for a wonderful, long season of peace and rest for your family now!
1 comment:
She's such a cutie (as are your other two also!).
I'm just getting caught up on the blog happenings - I'm sorry to hear about all of the waiting and frustration that happened with your house. Having three little ones (and homeschooling too!) must have made the situation even more trying. I'm glad that things are ok now, and that you have peace about the situation. Oh, do I sympathize (I don't know if that's the best word in this case, but I think you know what I mean)about learning contentment through difficult situations! ...It's good in the end though, isn't it? ;o)
I pray for a wonderful, long season of peace and rest for your family now!
Post a Comment