It is one of the cutest quilts I've ever seen and actually looks handmade to me.
**********************************************************************************
We just completed our latest house project and it was a lot of fun and a lot of work! I should point out that my husband did all the work and I just gave helpful suggestions but in a way, it still felt like a lot of work to me because I had the full time job of keeping the kids out of his way the whole time.
I must say, we LOVE the final results! They got their walls painted, a border put up, new curtains, new flooring, and a new closet system installed. It is now a cute, girlie room and Aubrie and Kayley are thrilled! They are so thrilled, in fact, that the first night they spent in their new room, Aubrie said to me, "Now every day is going to be a great day!" That is pure optimism, let me tell you!
(I always forget to do this in the right order so I'm sorry you got the pictures first and then the explanation.)
So now the entire main floor has been remodeled. We are coming up on our two year anniversary in this house and so I'd say that's pretty good progress, thanks to my motivated and skilled hubby! Now, we just have to start planning the next phase of remodeling: finishing the basement! Fun, fun!
4 comments:
LOVE IT!! You guys did an awesome job, and love the wall hangings;) Oh we miss you guys lots.
Looks great! Good work Sam, and good work Lesley, doing the mothering part of the project. :-)
I sure like it!
Wow! I love everything! I especially like the border, the wallhangings from Aunt Kelly, and the darling closet! Now I want a closet like that, where everything can be perfectly organized! Cute!
The soft pink is gorgeous too. I'm glad you got to do something fun in spite of not moving. Yay for being settled for a while!
Post a Comment