The lovely (and tasty) cake
Her activity set from Grandma Kathy and Grandpa Dave!Aubrie's birthday isn't actually until tomorrow but we've kind of been celebrating it over the course of several days as we've spent time with different family members. While we were visiting Sam's grandparents this past weekend, we celebrated with a pretty princess cake and Aubrie got some fun presents and birthday money. She is very excited to be turning five and has been talking about it for months! I can hardly believe how the time has flown and how grown up she is getting.
If I were to describe what Aubrie is like today, I would say she is inquisitive, outgoing, friendly to everyone she meets, intelligent, persistent (stubborn at times:), always talking, always asking questions, loves her sister and baby brother, has a heart for Jesus and a desire to please Him, mischievious at times, incredibly funny, active, creative, artistic, musical, helpful with her siblings, and just a sweet girl!
Aubrie has gone from a chubby little baby that loved to smile and eat to a lovely little lady and I am proud of my girl! Happy Birthday, Sweetheart! Mommy and Daddy love you very much!

2 comments:
I was going to say Happy Birthday to Aubrie tomorrow but I'll say it today! What a fun party and what a grown up girl! I think the older they get, the easier it is, especially with stubborn kids! I hope she has a wonderful day!
How's homeschooling going?
What a scary experience with Kayley! Today, I had my first scary thing with baby when Jer accidentally knocked a large canister of flour off the table and onto Justus' head (he was strapped into a bouncy seat near the table.) Poor guy has a bruise and it scared him to death! I think it scared me more though!
Happy birthday Aubrie! It's hard to believe you're already five, I remember your 3rd birthday party at the hotel and how much fun that was! In fact, I will still talk about it to my mom on occasion!
Have fun being a birthday princess!
Your Friend,
Madison
Post a Comment