Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Bedtime stories with Daddy



Here are my four favorite people reading stories before bed. Sorry about the red eye (I'm still figuring out how to get rid of that with our camera) and please try to overlook Kayley's interesting outfit. :) What usually ends up happening with her is that we put the striped onesie she's wearing on her because it's one of the only ones that is tight enough so she can't take it off and then throw on whatever pajama pants that are laying around. So it makes for some interesting combinations.


The kids love their bedtime routine with Daddy and now that Aubrie has Psalm 91 memorized, she is working on going back to the beginning with Psalm 1 and is well onto her way with having that down too. Kayley picks up part of it too just from hearing it so much and that is great too!


Well, it looks like a snowstorm has begun in our area. It started snowing hard a couple of hours ago and the wind has really picked up. So much for spring! I hope to be able to get out later this evening to swim laps if it's not too bad out and then tomorrow afternoon we are leaving for a few days to go visit some family and friends where we used to live. I've been busy today cleaning the house and catching up on laundry so that I can leave the house in decent shape before we go.


And as an update, Christian is doing GREAT sleeping in his own room! I'm feeling really spoiled with the long stretches of sleep I've been getting after the rough start we had. Whoohoo! Hope you all have a great rest of the week!

1 comment:

S. and Company said...

He he, that's funny about Kayley. I wouldn't have thought anything about her outfit if you hadn't mentioned it though. ;o) We know how it goes!!
Hope you have a great trip!