Friday, February 29, 2008

Three Months Pregnant!

Yay, I am officially leaving the awful first trimester! And I know I'll get huge because I'm only three months and my belly is already poking out!
I didn't poke out until about five months with the girls so this is kind of a surprise but everyone told me it happens MUCH sooner with the third. All night last night, I was dreaming that I had a little baby boy and I kept putting cute little boy clothes on him. I've had several dreams that it's a boy and Aubrie is convinced she's getting a baby brother but who knows!

Anyway, bye bye first trimester! Whoohoo!

3 comments:

Steve, Anne, Asher & Karis said...

Looking good! I am impressed that you didn't pop early until #3. I am showing so much more with this one than I did with Asher. We have our ultrasound on March 20 so hopefully we'll find out if it's a boy or girl.

Anne

Anonymous said...

That's my grandbaby in there!!!!!

TwirledPeace said...

Congratulations, Lesley! I didn't know you were expecting baby #3--how exciting!! :)