




This past Tuesday, Aubrie's preschool class had a field trip. They've been learning about food and the Bible story about Jesus feeding the five thousand people and so the field trip took place at the Super One grocery store.
The lady who led our tour and field trip around the store was excellent with the kids and showed them some fun stuff. Moms were encouraged to attend (and help supervise) and so Kayley and I came along. We got to sneak back into certain departments and watch employees cut cheese in the deli, package meat in the meat department, and see the huge back rooms where they store everything. The kids had a blast and were so excited. Afterwards, we got to go sit in an eating area by the deli and the kids got cookies and juice and little goodie bags to take home. It was a lot of fun and I picked up some groceries while I was there (I noticed other moms doing the same thing which I thought was kind of funny but a good idea. Although, I waited until the field trip was over before doing my shopping because my hands were full with Kayley and trying to keep an eye on Aubrie.)
Here are some pictures of Aubrie and her classmates at the store.
No comments:
Post a Comment