Saturday, February 23, 2008

Getting Better

Thanks so much to everyone for your encouragement and prayers! I love getting your comments and it's so great to know people have been thinking of us during this hard time of sickness!
I'm ALMOST out of the first trimester and that is around the time I started feeling better with the girls so I am really hoping the nausea will end for me soon. So far everything looks good with the baby and we heard the heartbeat at my last appointment. It still hasn't really sunk in that we have a THIRD baby on the way but I'm sure reality will set in soon! I hope I survive!

Today we all got outside and got some fresh air because it was so nice outside and we had been cooped up for so long being sick. It felt good to get out, even for only a little bit and we just pumped ourselves full of Vitamin C tonight so I hope we are all recovered very soon.

A big pot of homemade chicken noodle soup sounds really good right now! But I don't know how to make any so I'll just settle for some crackers.

No comments: