For those of you who have been praying for the pro-life ministry I'm a part of -- thank you! I still manage to make it down to the abortion clinic almost every week except for a couple times when I was too sick. I am convinced that prayer makes all the difference and I can see God working.
It's always hard to see so many girls walking in for abortions but there are usually a couple faces that stick in my mind. Last time I went, there were a couple girls that looked like they really wanted to talk to us but their boyfriends pulled them away. It's so frustrating because you can see the pain all over their face even though they try to put on a tough front.
I just pray each time that the words I am able to say to them will stick in their minds and that they won't be able to go through with it in the end. We've seen big numbers lately -- one day there were 19 girls that came for abortions in less than two hours. It's so hard to see.
I know God is grieved with every baby that is lost. I know that this is a battle that may go on for a long time. But I know that I need to be there and that others need to be too. And I just keep praying for a miracle.
Thanks for praying!
3 comments:
Good to see you blogging again and great pics of the girls!
Glad you are back from the horrors you've experienced recently! I feel like a whole new woman now that the nausea is mostly gone!
I pray that God uses you mightily against the forces of darkness as you pray against the murders being committed!
How about caring for children who are already here and suffering??
I can never understand why more energy is not put into caring for so many children who are already here. So many children suffering and no where near the amount of attention and activism on their behalf.
Mrs. Jo -- thanks for the prayers and encouragement!
Anonymous --
I totally agree that there are children suffering here today and that work should be done to help them. But that is NO reason to not spend time trying to save the babies that are murdered every day!
Post a Comment