
What birthday party is complete without a water balloon fight? Here is Aubrie about to nail our pastor and she actually got him really good!

Running to get more ammunition.

Who's going to take the first throw?

I think the dads had more fun than the kids!

Loving his new keys!

His new music toy from Grandma

A cute toy farm set

He loved the cards!

First bite of birthday cake. Can we say sugar overload?


The pathetic looking cake I made. I may not make the best looking cakes but I assure you, they do taste really good!

Christian's own little cake that my friend, Carole made.

Taking a little walk.
I always forget to put my pictures in the right order but you get the idea. It was a great party with lots of food and good fellowship! I'm so glad it was warm out that evening and that we could keep the kids (and dads!) happy with the water balloons.
2 comments:
Looks like fun! Happy birthday Christian!
But as my Dad always says, it is the Mom who should get all the attention, she did all the work!
Love the pictures!!!!!
Post a Comment