Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Some more oldies

Aubrie, about 18 months old.

Aubrie, about 15 months old.

Aubrie and me -- we look so young! :)


Kayley. She had the craziest hair!


Kayley, our little rooster haired baby.





3 comments:

Heather said...

Was that first picture taken professionally?

I tagged you today! I thought it would be fun since you gave me my very first tag! (Details on my blog.)
Have a great week, too!

sarah said...

Hi Lesley,
I just took a look at your pictures and smiled over them all. Your children are so precious and it's fun to watch them grow!

Thanks for posting the book on birth control, I intend to look into that.

God bless you

R Dvorak said...

Hey, I'm sorry I haven't commented lately. I check your blog regularly and love what you post. I just don't always take the time to sign on and comment.

You have darling kids. You are a wonderful mom. You have a warm, loving nature and genuine femininity. God has blessed you with a wonderful family. I am thrilled to be your friend.