




This morning, Kayley and I got to take part in Aubrie's last day of pre-school. All the parents were there with their cameras and the kids had a lot of fun showing us the songs they learned throughout the year and the things they had been working on. When they acted out the story of Zacchaeus, Aubrie volunteered to be Zacchaeus and had fun collecting all the money and then pretending to climb a tree to see Jesus (played by her friend, Holland) It was so cute to watch the kids and see all the fun stuff they've learned!
Most, but not all of the kids in her class are returning this fall for the four year old class but Aubrie is one of a few who won't be going back. I'm a little sad about it but I know it's the best decision for now because we moved so far away, have a baby coming, and can't really afford it anymore, so I'm looking forward to starting some kindergarten curriculum with her at home this fall.
Her teachers were just wonderful and Aubrie will hopefully see them again this summer in July when she will probably get to go to the VBS there. I will treasure all the cute stuff I've saved that she has brought home throughout the year and the Memory Books they put together are a real keepsake with pictures, favorite Bible stories, and things the kids did. Here's some pictures of our time this morning on her last day.
* Zacchaeus collects everybody's money and takes more than he should have
* Zacchaeus peeks through the tree branches to see Jesus
* Zacchaeus meets with Jesus after being told to come down from the tree
* Cake Time!
* Aubrie says good-bye to hear teachers, Mrs. DeNoyer and Mrs. Altiere
1 comment:
Montana Grandma is so proud!
Post a Comment