
The day has finally come where I no longer have to stockpile quarters and drag heavy baskets of clothes down a long hallway to a public laundry room with two kids in tow, only to find that both washers are full and I'll have to drag everything out again to either the first or third floor and see if those are in use. Ahhh!
I LOVE having my own machines! I know some of you may have had this luxury for awhile and don't think it's a big deal, but it's HUGE to me.
I am so excited to have new, large capacity machines that work awesome! We got them on a really good sale at a discount appliance store and the dryer was half price because they were clearing out their gas dryers. Thank you, Lord for this blessing!
Also, I haven't included any pictures of our basement because it's not that pretty right now because Sam has been tearing the place apart and getting rid of old paneling and wall paper. But, it has a ton of space with a big open room, an extra bedroom and tiny bathroom, and the laundry area and we hope to have a big rec room/play room down there someday.
1 comment:
I can share your joy in the private laundry facilities! I am now counting down the days until I no longer have to search for quarters and then realize that the neighbors have enough laundry sitting in the laundry room to keep it full for a few days straight. (No kidding!) They're not exactly prompt with moving loads when they're complete. :(
Post a Comment