Looking good, Lesley! I hope you are feeling better now and able to enjoy the pregnancy more. Isn't it great to be feeling the little one moving, too?!
That shirt is so cute it inspired me to browse the target.com maternity section. That's one of the best colors on you too!
Wow, I sure had a lot to catch up on with reading! You went post wild girl! It was fun to get a tour of your house and see what the girls have been up to. I totally understand and appreciate the concept of having your own washer and dryer. Congrats on finally reaching that milestone!
3 comments:
Looking good, Lesley! I hope you are feeling better now and able to enjoy the pregnancy more. Isn't it great to be feeling the little one moving, too?!
Anne
That's my grandbaby!!!!!!! Momarooooooooooooooo
That shirt is so cute it inspired me to browse the target.com maternity section. That's one of the best colors on you too!
Wow, I sure had a lot to catch up on with reading! You went post wild girl! It was fun to get a tour of your house and see what the girls have been up to. I totally understand and appreciate the concept of having your own washer and dryer. Congrats on finally reaching that milestone!
Post a Comment