Wow, it's been too long again since I've posted! Sorry to anyone who checks my blog! This past Friday night, I got home after being in Montana for about two weeks. I took our three kids AND two nieces and a nephew with me on the longest road trip ever! Yes, I really did. And it all went great until the morning sickness hit me a week ago. BAM. It's been bad. I honestly thought I'd have a few more weeks until it hit, but nope, this baby wanted to get the show on the road early. I finally broke down in tears yesterday and told my hubby I couldn't take it anymore. Which is sad, considering I likely have many more weeks of this to come. BUT, after talking to a friend, I decided it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world to get help and I called my doctor this morning and started on an anti-nausea medication today. I HOPE IT HELPS! Oh my goodness, do I ever hope it helps.
Anyway, I have lots of pictures and stories from Montana that I will have to get on here soon. But, first, I think I am going to go crawl into my bed and take a nap while the munchkins are napping. Just can't seem to get enough sleep lately.
We are all very excited about the new baby on the way, in addition to (me) being a little overwhelmed. But, God is good and faithful and I look forward to meeting our newest little addition in April.
No comments:
Post a Comment