Monday, October 11, 2010

Lately

Our little man, Christian who is getting so big!

Kayley and me at the Olive Garden

Well, I am almost 13 weeks along now and have finally come out of the deep, dark hole of morning, noon, and night sickness! It was ROUGH for a couple months but I somehow survived it. Now, I can head into the glorious second trimester where the discomforts are minimal and I'm not too big and uncomfortable yet.

I went to the gym today after a two month break, (due to being so sick of course), and boy did it feel good and hurt all at the same time. I'm going to have to focus on easing back into things and remember that I may not be able to keep up the same intensity in my workouts as I had before. But, I still want to push and challenge myself and I hope to exercise regularly for the rest of my pregnancy now. I am hoping it will help the postpartum period to be easier if I stay in shape throughout my pregnancy. We shall see! :)

Everything else is going well around here. Life is busy and I like it that way.

I've been so bad at keeping up with my blog lately that I only blame myself that only 1, 2, or 0 people read here. (If you're reading this, thank you, you're awesome!) But, I go back and forth all the time: Should I stop blogging because it's not worth the effort if hardly anyone is reading? Or is it okay to just update now and then in case there are people that just check back once in a great while? Hmmm....

Well, either way, if you want to know more about what's going on with us on a regular basis, find me on facebook! I keep up with that almost daily. :)

3 comments:

The Three 22nds said...

Fun to see an update!

The Three 22nds said...

Fun to see an update!

S. and Company said...

I love to read your updates! :o) If you want to keep your blog I'll keep checking in!