...pretending we're tourists even though we've lived here for over three years and renting a family bike to ride around downtown. It was fun!
...making the front page of the newspaper run by the company Sam works for. That's Kayley in the middle picture.
...going to college reunions and sitting around a campfire with Aubrie and friends. And trying not to giggle at the song choices of the "older" folks. (When they started singing, "It only takes a spark," I knew it was time for us to get out of there!)
...continuing the never ending process of renovating our home. Here, Sam and a friend are getting the living room ready for the new picture window.
...trying to get pictures of the kids dressed up for church. Most of the time, Christian doesn't cooperate.
...going on lots of road trips!We've also been counting our blessings! What have YOU been doing this summer?








1 comment:
Cute post! I love the colors you chose for your living room. Those are similar colors to what I am trying to use to decorate our living room. It's so cozy!
Your kids are all darling!
Post a Comment