Hi Lesley! Your kiddos look like they're growing up soooo much! :o) I hope things have been going well for all of you! We're settling into our apartment in Moorhead. We moved July 1st. It's going pretty well - some hard things, especially involving the kids' emotions lately, but overall we're happy that the time has finally come after so much talk of the move! Blessings to you!!
2 comments:
Hi Lesley!
Your kiddos look like they're growing up soooo much! :o)
I hope things have been going well for all of you!
We're settling into our apartment in Moorhead. We moved July 1st. It's going pretty well - some hard things, especially involving the kids' emotions lately, but overall we're happy that the time has finally come after so much talk of the move!
Blessings to you!!
I was wondering how you are doing! Good to see the new picture!
Post a Comment