Sunday, July 18, 2010

Where Daddy Works

Taking a lunch break!

Ready for the tour


Yesterday, the company Sam works for celebrated their 25th Anniversary by having tours of the facility for family members and giving out food and souvenirs. I dropped Christian off at a friend's house (he was too little for the tour) and brought the girls to go see Daddy at work. It's the first time any of us have been able to see where he spends a lot of his time.

It was really interesting to see how they make their products from start to finish. Sam showed us the electric shop and the computers he works on. (He's a maintenance electrician) With the touch of a button, he can change anything in the entire facility. It was pretty amazing.

At times the tour was noisy and stinky, but the girls and I had a great time. I thought they looked so cute in their hats and glasses. :)

No comments: