

I think Kayley looks so different with her new haircut! Unfortunately, she has a little brother that has enjoyed pulling her hair since he was a little baby and so she had lots of frazzled, broken pieces of hair that stuck straight out at her forehead. I thought it would be best for her to get all the broken hair cut, and then get bangs so it can grow out healthy again. Neither of our girls have ever had bangs before -- I've always liked the look on them without them, but I think it suits Kayley nicely to have them now.
Her hair was quite long before the cut -- way down her back -- but now it is short and cute and should hopefully be easier to manage!
She's pretty happy with her new style and she sat like a pro while it was being cut. Now her little brother doesn't have much to grab! (He does get in trouble for pulling hair, just so you know. He loves having something to pull, though and it's been a hard habit to break.)
No comments:
Post a Comment