
Today, Aubrie is four years old! She took cupcakes to pre-school with her to celebrate this morning. Her party is actually going to be tomorrow and she will be having a pretty Cinderella cake that she picked out.
Happy Birthday to our big girl! We love you!
2 comments:
Montana Grandma loves you too....how well I remember 4 years ago today when you were born. How special it was to be there at your birth and you were a charmer from the "git-go." I remember that drama of the quivering lower lip when you cried after your birth...I just wanted to fix the world for you so you'd never have to cry again. Love Montana Grandma
Wow, it's already been a year! It seems like we were just celebrating her 3rd birthday with you guys! Happy Birthday Aubrie from your friend Madison!
P.S. Madison has been telling me the past few weeks that she wants a princess birthday cake this year too! She's really into Cinderella lately.
Post a Comment