
Go on wagon rides with Daddy.

Go on car rides as a family (with dinner still on our faces)

Make sweet cards for Mommy (Aubrie drew our family on the front and I laughed and laughed when I saw teeny, tiny little Haddie on the far right)

Melt Mommy's heart (The inside of the card says, "Thank you for being the best mom ever...love Aubrie and Kayley)

Go visit friends out of town and make pizzas together.

Spend many hours coloring pictures at the table.

Cuddle with the Daddy we love so much.

Pretend to have "sleepovers."

Smile.

Play ball on the kitchen floor.

Work out. (Sam snapped this picture of me when we were at the YMCA together. I'm keeping it to look back on and laugh about how I looked working out with a big, preggo belly.)

Have snacks.

Bake together. (chocolate chip muffins)

Make yummy meals (Homemade chicken pot pie before I put the top crust on)

Bake some more! (chocolate cake from scratch - Kayley did the sprinkles.)

And some more cooking. (brocolli stuffing casserole)
And that's just a few of the things we do around here!
1 comment:
Such an interesting bunch of doings at the Larson home!!!
Post a Comment