These are the faces I wake up to. I love these little people! They love to climb on my bed and chat with me while I take a few minutes to wake up and ease into my day. (This is on weekends . On week days, we are up and at em' to get Aubrie to school)
I put the younger two down for naps today and Aubrie played quietly so I could squeeze in a nap too. I woke up to find this note laying on the bed next to me. I laughed out loud! And I said, "yes" to her having a piece of candy.Sleep is getting harder and harder to come by these days as I am up and out of bed about 3-4 times a night for bathroom breaks, my hips go numb and start to ache every hour or so, and I'm just plain uncomfortable. I'm 34.5 weeks and after my next doctor appointment at 36 weeks, I'll be down to weekly appointments.
It could be my imagination but I feel like the baby has dropped lower in the past couple of days. I can breathe easier but am now waddling more and am feeling a lot of pressure and pain, especially when I walk. It doesn't make exercising very easy, that's for sure. I've been good about working out throughout my whole pregnancy (except for the two months I was horribly sick in the beginning) but things are starting to slow down for me now as it gets harder and harder to move around. Sam is always cautioning me to slow down at the gym (I tend to get a bit obsessive on the elliptical) and now that I am in pain just from walking, I may have to start listening to him. :) Hopefully, the aches and pains will ease a bit though so I can at least do some walking on the track at the Y in these final weeks. We'll see.
I feel so much better when I can keep moving but since I've been hobbling around the house in pain the past couple of days, I'll have to take it a day at a time.
I'm to the point where I often stop myself and question, "How in the world am I going to do THIS with FOUR?!" Things like grocery shopping, or running errands, or just getting out of the house. Of course, I thought the same thing when I was almost ready to have #3 and now I can do most things with three like a pro as long as I plan ahead. Well, most of the time.
1 comment:
What sweet notes! I just treasure those little love notes the girls make me.
I feel about #3 the same way you do about #4--how am I going to do it? I guess you just adjust and learn new ways of doing things. :) Any advice for me on moving from 2 to 3?
It would be fun to get our kids together to play sometime! Let us know when you're in town again.
Post a Comment