With the weather finally warming up around here, we've been trying to get outside with the kids more. Other than some dirty patches of snow here and there, I think most of it is gone. Gone! And I hope it stays that way, although I wouldn't be surprised if we had a few more snowstorms before summer arrives.
Sam and I went to Aubrie's parent/teacher conferences yesterday afternoon. It's always great to meet and pray with her teacher and hear how she's doing. Her grades are still top notch and she is doing great. We are proud of her!
In baby news, I will no longer be pregnant after April 15 so it's getting really close. Unless she comes on her own before then, I will go in on Friday and have my water broken to start labor. After talking everything over with my doctor, it seemed like the best plan. With Sam working 45+ minutes away and my labors being fast, we want to have some sort of a plan if at all possible. I want both Sam and me at the hospital when the baby arrives and not somewhere else, or trying to find childcare, or something like that.
So, my pregnancy is finally coming to an end and I couldn't be happier! Can't wait to meet this little girl!
Happy Spring!
1 comment:
I'm worried about our labor situation when the time comes too! Our hospital is 75 miles away and my labors tend to go very quickly as well. We're going to have to have a plan in place, but thankfully we've still got time to come up with that. Happy final week of pregnancy to you!
Post a Comment