Friday, December 17, 2010

Update!


Hadassah Brielle (22 weeks)

Hadassah: a Hebrew name meaning, "myrtle tree."
It was also Esther's original Hebrew name in the Bible.

Brielle: Hebrew name meaning, "God is my might."

We will probably call her, "Haddie" for short.


It's another girl! And we're super excited!

My blog needs someone to re-design it. Any referrals? I'd probably be better at keeping up with it if I liked how it looked. :)

We're all doing great here! Today, Aubrie is having her last day of school and then we get a nice long two week break. Sam works Christmas weekend so we are going to do our family Christmas with dinner and present opening on the 19th.

I fly to Pennsylvania for four days on December 30th! I am a bridesmaid in my best friend's wedding. We were roomies in college and have stayed close every since. Yes, I will be almost six months pregnant at the wedding, but the dress is very beautiful and being modified a bit to make it flattering on a pregnant person. It is long and red and sort of flowy and I like it. Plus, the maid of honor is also pregnant and seven weeks farther along then me. She's a good friend of mine too and it will be lots of fun to all be together.

Between Sam, my mother-in-law, and a good friend, I have child care covered for the four days I will be gone. I am so thankful for that.

The girls are very excited about their new sister due in April and Christian doesn't have a clue. He does talk about the baby in my belly but he always points to my belly button and I think he just thinks belly buttons are called babies. He'll figure it out soon enough. :) Poor little guy will be the only little man in the house but that's okay. It just means he'll get his own room. And that he and daddy will need to go on lots of man trips.

Hope you all have a blessed Christmas!

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Beautiful name! Where ever did you come up with that middle name?! Ha, ha. :-)

You are looking great!

S. and Company said...

Fun update! I'm working on ours tonight too! Thanks for the reply about hair too, by the way. I appreciate it! I go back and forth between ideas of what I want to do with it, so it was nice to get some other thoughts on blonde!
And yay for Hadassah Brielle! :o) Can't wait to see pictures of her when she joins your family - on the outside! Take Care!

S. and Company said...

We're up and running again, just thought I'd let you know! ;o)

The Three 22nds said...

cute name! I always loved the name Hadassah after I read the Mark of the Lion series by Francine Rivers!