Sunday, January 6, 2008

Little Bookworms



Our girls love books, especially Kayley. If the house is ever quiet for a few minutes while I'm working on something, I know that means that Kayley is either into something she shouldn't be or that she's sitting in her bedroom closet where the bookshelf is and paging through books. She'll sit in there for almost a half hour sometimes looking at books and talking to herself. It's amazing to me to see her stare at the pictures and absorb what she's looking at at such a young age and for so long. Guess she'll really be a bookworm like me!
Aubrie helped Kayley up onto the rocking chair in this picture and they had fun giggling and looking at books together. It was so cute, I had to snap a pic.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

In response to your response on my blog, yes, you can change your blog's name. My blog didn't start of being The Lord's Heirs. The place to change the name is under "Settings". The "Basic" link is where you change the name; the "Publishing" link is where you change the address. Just an FYI.

I hope everything goes well with your house-buying. That's really exciting. Nate wouldn't have been able to be your agent since it's in Wisconsin, but he could have done a referral. But that's okay - no hard feelings. :-)
We'll have to come visit you in your new place some time!